We, at OCSCO, aim to provide convenience to the seniors and their families by ensuring that they live life as normally as possible without having to make life-altering adjustments in their daily routines.
Our staff has been trained and are experienced in providing seniors with the care and support they need. Over the years, we have improved our services through the help of our clients and have adapted to the ever-changing demands of our clients.
We acknowledge the fact that there are children who are uncomfortable with the idea of leaving their parents in senior care facilities. Sometimes, the seniors themselves don’t want to leave their familiar neighborhood and prefer to retire and age in the comfort of their own homes. This is why OCSCO brings assistance to the elderly wherever they may be. Whether at home or in a facility, our services can be tailored to our clients’ demands.
OCSCO provides the following services:
- Support for patients with Dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Manpower such as registered nurses and well-trained caregivers for hourly or stay-in services to keep the senior company when needed
- Health monitoring with assistance in administering maintenance medication
- Maintenance of physical fitness
- Guidance during therapies or rehabilitation sessions
- Basic home maintenance such as cooking and cleaning
Our staff will also constantly keep in touch with the family member or relative, who is designated as the contact person, regarding the condition and whereabouts of the senior.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.